- Boy Names
What does the baby name Constantino mean? Learn about what Constantino means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Constantino - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Constantino
- C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T-I-N-O, is a 11-letter male given name.
- Meaning of Constantino
- Constant or steadfast, constant, steady, faithful.
- Origin of Constantino
- Italian Names
- Spanish Names
- Virtue Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Constantino
- Popularity of Constantino
- Constantino currently has 1 like, and is in the top 10% of liked boy's names. The name Adesola is slightly more popular than Constantino.