- Boy Names
What does the baby name Constantine mean? Learn about what Constantine means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Constantine - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Constantine
- C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T-I-N-E, is a 11-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Constantine
- Meaning of Constantine
- Constant, loyal, constant and steadfast, firm.
- Origin of Constantine
- Celebrity Names
- Greek Names
- Latin Names
- Place Names
- Surname Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Constantine
- Popularity of Constantine
- Constantine currently has 92 likes, and is in the top 4% of liked boy's names. The name Pierce is slightly more popular than Constantine.