- Girl Names
What does the baby name Suhair mean? Learn about what Suhair means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Suhair - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Suhair
- S-U-H-A-I-R, is a 6-letter female given name.
- Meaning of Suhair
- Proper name.
- Origin of Suhair
- The name 'Suhair' has its roots in Arabic culture. It is believed to have originated from the Arabic word 'suhur', which means 'intelligent' or 'intuitive'. The earliest known use of the name can be traced back to ancient Arabia, where it was bestowed upon individuals who were known for their wisdom and quick thinking.
- Arabic Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Suhair
- Popularity of Suhair
- Over the years, the popularity of the name 'Suhair' has seen its fair share of ups and downs. In the early 20th century, it experienced a decline in usage, possibly due to shifting naming trends. However, in recent years, there has been a notable resurgence in the popularity of this name. It has become increasingly common among parents who seek a unique and meaningful name for their children.
- Suhair currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Suhair
The etymology of the name 'Suhair' can be traced back to the Arabic language. The word 'suhur' originates from the Arabic root 's-h-r', which conveys the idea of being awake or alert. This linguistic root reflects the name 's meaning of intelligence and intuition, as individuals named 'Suhair' are often known for their sharp intellect and perceptive nature.
Cultural Significance of Suhair
In Arabic culture, the name 'Suhair' holds great cultural significance. It is often associated with qualities such as wisdom, knowledge, and insight. In many Arabic-speaking communities, the name 'Suhair' is considered a symbol of intelligence and is bestowed upon individuals who are admired for their intellectual abilities.