- Girl Names
What does the baby name Radmilla mean? Learn about what Radmilla means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Radmilla - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Radmilla
- R-A-D-M-I-L-L-A, is a 8-letter female given name.
- Meaning of Radmilla
- Worker for the people.
- Origin of Radmilla
- The name 'Radmilla' has its origins in Slavic languages, particularly in Serbia and Croatia. It is a feminine name that is believed to have first emerged in these regions. The earliest known use of the name can be traced back to the medieval period, where it was predominantly used among the nobility and aristocracy.
- Czech Names
- Slavic Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Radmilla
- Popularity of Radmilla
- Over time, the popularity of the name 'Radmilla' has varied. While it may not be as widely used as some other names, it has experienced notable spikes in popularity in certain periods. In the late 20th century, the name gained some attention, particularly in Slavic communities. However, it remains relatively uncommon in comparison to more popular names of the time.
- Radmilla currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Radmilla
The linguistic roots of the name 'Radmilla' can be traced back to the Slavic languages. The name is believed to be derived from the elements 'rad' meaning 'happy' or 'joyful', and 'mila' meaning 'gracious' or 'dear'. When combined, these elements create a name that carries the meaning of 'joyful and gracious' or 'happy and dear. '
Cultural Significance of Radmilla
While the name 'Radmilla' does not hold significant cultural associations on a global scale, it is particularly significant within the Slavic communities where it originated. In these cultures, names often carry deep meanings and are chosen with great care. 'Radmilla', with its connotations of happiness and grace, reflects the values and aspirations of these communities.