- Girl Names
What does the baby name Pasua mean? Learn about what Pasua means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Pasua - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Pasua
- P-A-S-U-A, is a 5-letter female given name.
- Meaning of Pasua
- Born by cesarean section, born by cesarean.
- Origin of Pasua
- The name 'Pasua' has its origins in the Swahili language, which is primarily spoken in East Africa. Swahili is a Bantu language that borrows words from Arabic, English, and other African languages. The earliest known use of the name 'Pasua' can be traced back to the Swahili-speaking communities in Tanzania and Kenya. It is believed to have emerged as a given name in the late 20th century.
- African Names
- East African Names
- Swahili Names
- Popularity of Pasua
- While 'Pasua' may not be as widely known as other names, it has seen a steady increase in popularity over the years. In recent decades, there has been a notable spike in the usage of the name, particularly in Swahili-speaking regions. This rise in popularity can be attributed to the cultural significance and unique sound of the name.
- Pasua currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Pasua
The etymology of the name 'Pasua' can be traced back to the Swahili word 'pasua', which means 'to split' or 'to break'. This word carries a sense of strength and resilience, reflecting the qualities associated with the name. The linguistic roots of 'Pasua' highlight its connection to the Swahili culture and language.
Cultural Significance of Pasua
In Swahili culture, names often hold deep cultural and symbolic meanings. The name 'Pasua' is particularly significant as it embodies the idea of breaking barriers and overcoming challenges. It represents the strength and determination to overcome obstacles in one 's life. In a society that values resilience and perseverance, the name 'Pasua' carries a powerful message.