- Girl Names
What does the baby name Nousha mean? Learn about what Nousha means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Nousha - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Nousha
- N-O-U-S-H-A, is a 6-letter female given name.
- Pronunciation of Nousha
- Meaning of Nousha
- Nice, kind-hearted, pleasant: sweet.
- Origin of Nousha
- The name 'Nousha' is a unique and captivating name that has captured the attention of many. Its origins can be traced back to the Persian language, where it holds a special place in the hearts of those who embrace Persian culture. The earliest known use of the name 'Nousha' dates back several centuries, where it was commonly given to girls as a symbol of beauty and grace.
- Iranian Names
- Persian Names
- Popularity of Nousha
- While 'Nousha' may not be as widely known as some other names, it has experienced a steady increase in popularity over the years. In recent decades, there has been a notable spike in the usage of the name 'Nousha', particularly among young parents who are seeking a name that is both distinctive and meaningful. This surge in popularity can be attributed to the growing appreciation for Persian culture and the desire to embrace names that reflect one 's heritage.
- Nousha currently has 2 likes, and is in the top 14% of liked girl's names. The name Abayomi is slightly more popular than Nousha.
Etymology of Nousha
The etymology of the name 'Nousha' is deeply rooted in the Persian language. It is derived from the Persian word 'noush', which means 'sweet' or 'pleasant'. This linguistic connection highlights the positive and endearing qualities that the name 'Nousha' embodies. It is a name that evokes a sense of warmth and affection, making it a fitting choice for those who wish to convey a sense of sweetness and charm.
Cultural Significance of Nousha
Within Persian culture, the name 'Nousha' holds great significance. It is often associated with beauty, elegance, and femininity. In Persian literature and poetry, the name 'Nousha' has been used to describe the ideal woman, one who possesses both physical attractiveness and inner grace. This cultural context adds depth and richness to the name, making it a symbol of admiration and reverence.