- Girl Names
What does the baby name Ka'iimamao mean? Learn about what Ka'iimamao means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Ka'iimamao - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Ka'iimamao
- K-A-'-I-I-M-A-M-A-O, is a 10-letter female given name.
- Pronunciation of Ka'iimamao
- KA ee ee MA maoo
- Meaning of Ka'iimamao
- The far distant supreme one.
- Origin of Ka'iimamao
- The name 'Kaiimamao' originates from the Hawaiian language and culture. The Hawaiian people are the indigenous Polynesian people of the Hawaiian Islands. 'Kaiimamao' has its roots in the Hawaiian language, which is a member of the Austronesian language family. The name 'Kaiimamao' is deeply connected to the natural world and reflects the cultural and geographical significance of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Hawaiian Names
- Pacific Islander Names
- Polynesian Names
- Popularity of Ka'iimamao
- While the name 'Kaiimamao' may not be as widely popular as some other names, it holds significance within the Hawaiian community. It is often chosen as a name that represents the beauty and uniqueness of the Hawaiian culture and environment. Its popularity may vary, but it is cherished by those who appreciate and celebrate Hawaiian heritage.
- Ka'iimamao currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Ka'iimamao
The etymology of 'Kaiimamao' can be understood by breaking down the name into its individual components. 'Kai' means 'ocean' in Hawaiian, while 'imamao' refers to 'profound' or 'deep'. Therefore, 'Kaiimamao' can be interpreted as 'profound ocean' or 'deep sea'. This etymology reflects the deep connection between the Hawaiian people and the vast Pacific Ocean that surrounds their islands.
Cultural Significance of Ka'iimamao
'Kaiimamao' holds cultural significance within the Hawaiian community. It represents the importance of the ocean in Hawaiian culture, as the ocean is not only a source of sustenance but also a place of spiritual and cultural significance. The name 'Kaiimamao' embodies the values of respect, reverence, and harmony with nature that are deeply ingrained in Hawaiian culture.