- Girl Names
What does the baby name Eilidh mean? Learn about what Eilidh means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Eilidh - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Eilidh
- E-I-L-I-D-H, is a 6-letter female given name.
- Pronunciation of Eilidh
- ay-lee. This name is a form of Ellie. It may also be a diminutive form of Eileen
- which itself is a Gaelic form of Aveline.
- Ay lee
- Meaning of Eilidh
- Diminutive form of alice or elizabeth, sympathy, compassion, wicker, reed, shoot, torch, basket.
- Origin of Eilidh
- Gaelic Names
- Greek Names
- Scottish Names
- Popularity of Eilidh
- Eilidh currently has 79 likes, and is in the top 7% of liked girl's names. The name Zina is slightly more popular than Eilidh.