- Girl Names
What does the baby name Calliope mean? Learn about what Calliope means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Calliope - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Calliope
- C-A-L-L-I-O-P-E, is a 8-letter female given name.
- Pronunciation of Calliope
- kahl LEE o peh
- kah LY oh pee
- Meaning of Calliope
- Epic poetry, beautiful voiced, one with beautiful voice.
- Origin of Calliope
- Ancient Greek Names
- Greek Names
- Musical Names
- Mythological Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Calliope
- Popularity of Calliope
- Calliope currently has 82 likes, and is in the top 7% of liked girl's names. The name Leela is slightly more popular than Calliope.