- Girl Names
What does the baby name Amarasarit mean? Learn about what Amarasarit means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Amarasarit - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Amarasarit
- A-M-A-R-A-S-A-R-I-T, is a 10-letter female given name.
- Pronunciation of Amarasarit
- AH mah RAH sah riht
- Meaning of Amarasarit
- Eternal stream.
- Origin of Amarasarit
- The name 'Amarasarit' has its origins in ancient Sanskrit, an Indo-Aryan language of ancient India. The earliest known use of the name can be traced back to ancient Hindu scriptures and texts, such as the Mahabharata and the Ramayana. In these epic tales, 'Amarasarit' is often associated with divine qualities and is used to depict characters with extraordinary abilities or virtues.
- Hindi Names
- Indian Names
- Nature Names
- Sanskrit Names
- Popularity of Amarasarit
- While the name 'Amarasarit' may not be as widely known or popular as some other names, it has seen a steady increase in usage over the years. In recent times, there has been a notable spike in the popularity of unique and exotic names, and 'Amarasarit' falls into this category. Its rarity and distinctiveness make it an appealing choice for parents looking for a name that stands out.
- Amarasarit currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Amarasarit
The etymology of the name 'Amarasarit' can be broken down into its Sanskrit roots. 'Amar' means immortal or eternal, while 'Sarit' translates to river. Therefore, the name 'Amarasarit' can be interpreted as 'eternal river' or 'immortal river'. This poetic and evocative meaning adds to the charm and allure of the name.
Cultural Significance of Amarasarit
In Indian culture, rivers hold great significance and are often associated with spirituality, purification, and life-giving properties. The name 'Amarasarit', with its connection to an eternal river, symbolizes a sense of everlasting flow and vitality. It embodies the idea of constant renewal and the cyclical nature of life. In this way, the name 'Amarasarit' carries a deep cultural resonance within the Indian context.