- Boy Names
What does the baby name Tzeviel mean? Learn about what Tzeviel means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Tzeviel - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Tzeviel
- T-Z-E-V-I-E-L, is a 7-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Tzeviel
- tseh vee el
- ZEV ee ehl
- Meaning of Tzeviel
- Gazelle of god, glory of god.
- Origin of Tzeviel
- The name 'Tzeviel' has Hebrew origins and is derived from the Hebrew word 'tzevi', which means 'gazelle' or 'deer'. In Hebrew culture, the gazelle symbolizes grace, beauty, and swiftness. The name 'Tzeviel', therefore, carries the connotation of these qualities and is often associated with elegance and agility.
- Hebrew Names
- Jewish Names
- Popularity of Tzeviel
- The name 'Tzeviel' is relatively rare and has not experienced widespread popularity. However, it has gained some attention in recent years as parents seek more unique and meaningful names for their children. While it may not be a commonly heard name, 'Tzeviel's rarity adds to its allure and individuality.
- Tzeviel currently has no likes. Be the first to like this name.
Etymology of Tzeviel
As mentioned earlier, the name 'Tzeviel' is derived from the Hebrew word 'tzevi', meaning 'gazelle'. The Hebrew language is known for its poetic nature, and 'Tzeviel' captures the grace and beauty of the gazelle in its sound and meaning. It is a name that evokes imagery of nature and the animal kingdom.
Cultural Significance of Tzeviel
In Hebrew culture, the gazelle holds great significance. It is often used as a metaphor for swiftness, agility, and gracefulness in various literary and religious texts. The gazelle is admired for its ability to navigate through challenging terrains with elegance and speed. Therefore, the name 'Tzeviel' carries cultural connotations of these qualities and may be seen as a representation of strength and resilience.