- Boy Names
What does the baby name Templeton mean? Learn about what Templeton means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Templeton - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Templeton
- T-E-M-P-L-E-T-O-N, is a 9-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Templeton
- TEM pul tun
- Meaning of Templeton
- Town of sanctuary, from templeton, house of the knights templar settlement, town near the temple.
- Origin of Templeton
- English Names
- Place Names
- Scottish Names
- Surname Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Templeton
- Popularity of Templeton
- Templeton currently has 1 like, and is in the top 11% of liked boy's names. The name Adisa is slightly more popular than Templeton.