- Boy Names
What does the baby name Michelangelo mean? Learn about what Michelangelo means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Michelangelo - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Michelangelo
- M-I-C-H-E-L-A-N-G-E-L-O, is a 12-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Michelangelo
- mee keh LAHN jeh lo
- Meaning of Michelangelo
- Combination of michele and angelo, archangel michael, michael, the angel, angel michael.
- Origin of Michelangelo
- Biblical Names
- Hebrew Names
- Italian Names
- Popularity of Michelangelo
- Michelangelo currently has 1 like, and is in the top 9% of liked boy's names. The name Arick is slightly more popular than Michelangelo.