- Boy Names
What does the baby name Lysander mean? Learn about what Lysander means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Lysander - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Lysander
- L-Y-S-A-N-D-E-R, is a 8-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Lysander
- lye SAN der
- Meaning of Lysander
- Defender of mankind, one who is freed, one who releases men, he who will free us.
- Origin of Lysander
- Greek Names
- Literary Names
- Shakespeare Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Lysander
- Popularity of Lysander
- Lysander currently has 88 likes, and is in the top 4% of liked boy's names. The name Darwin is slightly more popular than Lysander.