- Boy Names
What does the baby name Hansuke mean? Learn about what Hansuke means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Hansuke - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Hansuke
- H-A-N-S-U-K-E, is a 7-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Hansuke
- HAHN soo keh
- Meaning of Hansuke
- A very helpful friend, helpful friend.
- Origin of Hansuke
- 'Hansuke' is a name that originates from Japan, a country renowned for its rich cultural heritage. The earliest known use of the name can be traced back to ancient times in Japan, where it was commonly used as a given name for boys. Its roots can be found in the Japanese language and it carries a unique charm that reflects the traditions and values of the Japanese people.
- Japanese Names
- Popularity of Hansuke
- Over the centuries, the popularity of the name 'Hansuke' has experienced fluctuations. While it may not have achieved the same level of global recognition as some other names, it holds a special place within Japanese society. Throughout history, there have been notable spikes in the usage of the name, often coinciding with periods of cultural or historical significance.
- Hansuke currently has 1 like, and is in the top 14% of liked boy's names. The name Adom is slightly more popular than Hansuke.
Etymology of Hansuke
To truly understand the significance of the name 'Hansuke', we must explore its etymology. The name is derived from two Japanese kanji characters 'han' meaning 'flower' and 'suke' meaning 'helper' or 'assistant'. When combined, these characters create a name that signifies a person who brings assistance or support, much like the blossoming of a flower brings beauty and vitality to the world.
Cultural Significance of Hansuke
In Japanese culture, names hold great importance and are often chosen with care and consideration. The name 'Hansuke' is particularly significant in the context of traditional Japanese values, which emphasize the virtues of loyalty, honor, and respect. It is a name that reflects the desire for individuals to be helpful and supportive to others, embodying the spirit of community and cooperation.