- Boy Names
What does the baby name Clifford mean? Learn about what Clifford means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Clifford - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Clifford
- C-L-I-F-F-O-R-D, is a 8-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Clifford
- Meaning of Clifford
- Ford near the cliff, from the cliff ford, a ford at the base of a cliff.
- Origin of Clifford
- American Names
- Anglo Saxon Names
- English Names
- Literary Names
- Old English Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Clifford
- Popularity of Clifford
- Clifford currently has 116 likes, and is in the top 3% of liked boy's names. The name Abram is slightly more popular than Clifford.