- Boy Names
What does the baby name Barnabas mean? Learn about what Barnabas means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Barnabas - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Barnabas
- B-A-R-N-A-B-A-S, is a 8-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Barnabas
- BAR nah bus
- Meaning of Barnabas
- Exalted, son of comfort, son of consolation, the son of encouragement, son of a prophecy, son of exhortation.
- Origin of Barnabas
- Arabic Names
- Biblical Names
- Greek Names
- Hebrew Names
- Hungarian Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Barnabas
- Popularity of Barnabas
- Barnabas currently has 1 like, and is in the top 12% of liked boy's names. The name Ajani is slightly more popular than Barnabas.