- Boy Names
What does the baby name Aristotle mean? Learn about what Aristotle means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations.
Aristotle - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity
- Spelling of Aristotle
- A-R-I-S-T-O-T-L-E, is a 9-letter male given name.
- Pronunciation of Aristotle
- Meaning of Aristotle
- Seeking the best, best, knowledgeable, wise, wise philosopher.
- Origin of Aristotle
- Greek Names
- Science Names
- Similar Names, Nicknames, & Spelling Variations of Aristotle
- Popularity of Aristotle
- Aristotle currently has 1 like, and is in the top 12% of liked boy's names. The name Chenzira is slightly more popular than Aristotle.